Employment at Buckeye Gymnastics
Thank you for your interest in employment at Buckeye Gymnastics. The first step in the application process is to explore the website where you can learn about the programs and policies at Buckeye Gymnastics. If you like what you see please read on.
Our Mission: To take our students as far as their interest, effort and talent will allow in a safe and positive environment.
Buckeye Gymnastics has been in the business of developing happy, healthy, and confident kids in central Ohio for 38 years. The only reason we have been part of this wonderful community for so long is that we hire GREAT people. We hope that you will be our NEXT GREAT employee.
Here are some of the details:
- Buckeye operates out of two locations: Westerville and Powell, Ohio.
- Buckeye offers programs in Gymnastics (preschool and school age), Cheerleading, Warriors, Tumbling and Trampoline, Competition Teams in gymnastics and cheerleading, Birthday Parties, and Camps.
- We offer both Full-Time and Part-Time employment opportunities. With classes offered seven days a week we can work with you to create a schedule that fits into your busy life.
- Starting hourly wages generally range from $15-$21 an hour depending on experience, accomplishment, and work history. Full time employment is based on the same criteria. Benefits including medical, vacations, employer contributions to IRA, paid days off, bonuses and more are generally available at 25 hours a week.
Applying to Buckeye Gymnastics
- Everyone who applies to Buckeye must submit two signed letters of recommendation. You can download the Recommendation Form below. Those recommendations can be submitted via traditional mail, email, fax or in person.
If you are a young person or maybe applying for your first job here are suggestions on possible sources for recommendations:
- Teachers, counselors, club advisors, and coaches
- Families for whom you baby-sit, or dog/cat sat
- Prior employers & managers
- Family and Friends
* family references are not as objective as others may be. Try to avoid a family reference.
- Everyone must also complete a Simple Application Form which can be completed here.